Faculty and staff often ask: How do I access my GCC email on my mobile device(s)?
In a word, yes, it is possible to set up access to your college email on a mobile device. However, given the myriad mobile devices, email apps, and other variables, GCC makes no firm guarantee that access will always be 100% successful. This being said, here is the basic information you will need to set up GCC email in your mobile device:
- Go to your app store and download and install the “Outlook” app
- Open the app and fill in the blanks:
- For the Username field, use your NetID—e.g., jsmith75
- For the Email field, use your full GCC email—e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the Password field, use your GCC “single sign-on” password
- For the Domain field, use genesee.edu
- For the Email Server field, use mail16.genesee.edu
Strongly recommended: use the “Outlook” app in your devices app store
IMPORTANT: When/if you change your GCC “single sign on” password, you also must change this password in your mobile device(s).